Tour price include air-conditioned sightseeing coach, escorted and guided services, round-trip train tickets, dim sum lunch, admission ticket of your choice of theme park, China group Visa and round-trip transportation.
Duration: Approx. 10 hours (not include hotel pick up time). Daily Early Morning Departure Hotel pick-up time: Between 0700 am – 0730 am (Actual time will be given at the time of reservation)
Tour content and details:
Shenzhen is a city in southern China’s Guangdong province, situated immediately north of Hong Kong. Shenzhen was once a small fishing village and has transformed itself in the early 80s to create numerous theme parks both to entertain and teach visitors about China’s long history and various cultures from the World’s largest and most elaborate miniature scenic park and the culture shows. Shenzhen is also known for its may giant shopping malls selling a large variety of merchandise.
During the tour you will visit:
- Shenzhen Museum of History & Folk Centre
- Exhibition of Shenzhen Folk Culture
- Modern Shenzhen Exhibit
- Dim Sum Lunch
- Options (please choose, no changes possible after booked and confirmed seats.)
- A) Splendid China – Theme park showcasing wonders of China in Miniature
- B) China Folk Culture Villages – Large scale culture and scenic spots assembling folk arts, customs, villages.
- C) Windows Of The World – One of the most famous tourist destinations in Shenzhen. Displays the world’s wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites
Cost (HK$) per adult / Child:
Tour option A or B $ 900 / $860
Tour option C $ 940 / $900
– Itinerary may be changed subject to actual traffic condition.
– Please bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration.
(contact us for 6 person & up group price)
Child = age 3-9 years old